Terms & Conditions
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, accident, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or customer department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons.
- All baggages & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.
- Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical availability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.